Sticky Note

Hello! I'm afraid I have to take another hiatus until mid-February. My exams are coming up and I just haven't had the time to write reviews or posts. I apologise for my absence again and hope to see you all next month.

10 February 2012

In My Mailbox #4



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's the place for me to talk about the fabulous books I have received each week.

So happy when a little package dropped through the letterbox for me!


Torn by Cat Clarke:  Can't wait to start this!  I've heard lots of good things about this book and have wanted to read it since it first came out, I love how it looks so mysterious and full of adventure !  Thank you to Charlotte from Red House for sending me this!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Beverley x

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks great. I still have to read it, but the cover is stunning. Enjoy reading!

    Here's my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your prettiful thoughts - I LOVE hearing from you and if I could, I'd give you a cupcake for even wanting to comment in the first place! In return, I will try to check out your blog!

*Please note that this blog is award and tag-free, I appreciate the thought but I just don't have time to fulfil the requirements*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio