Sticky Note

Hello! I'm afraid I have to take another hiatus until mid-February. My exams are coming up and I just haven't had the time to write reviews or posts. I apologise for my absence again and hope to see you all next month.

16 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #14

Waiting on Wednesday is a fabulous meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!  It's a wonderful chance to share the books we're eagerly anticipating and to find out what our fellow bloggers are looking forward to reading!

Non Pratt
10th June 2014 by Walker Childrens

Trouble
Hannah’s smart and funny ... she’s also fifteen and pregnant. Aaron is new at school and doesn’t want to attract attention. So why does he offer to be the pretend dad to Hannah’s unborn baby? Growing up can be trouble but that’s how you find out what really matters.
[summary taken from Goodreads]    

The synopsis we've been given is short but I'm already hooked... I just adore the sound of this book and I'm guessing it will be one of those emotional reads I love to devour!  I'm currently reading How To Love by Katie Cotugno which is also about teenage pregnancy so I'm curious to see how Non Pratt will deal with this issue.  Also, I'm all for supporting UKYA authors so bring on 2014 (yeah, we have to wait until JUNE for this one)!



What are you waiting on today?  Don't forget to link me up!

Beverley xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good story idea. I always like deceptions. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice pick! Not sure it's my kind of read but I still hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teenage pregnancy is one of those topics that I never usually like reading about, but, strangely enough, I'm really quite curious about this book! Maybe because Non is a UK author. :) Also, I love how direct and effective this cover is. Great pick, Beverley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to reading this book as well! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, intrigued! Why would some random guy want people to think him the father?! Wh-what?! Must. Find. Out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this sounds interesting. I'm curious about the story now :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your prettiful thoughts - I LOVE hearing from you and if I could, I'd give you a cupcake for even wanting to comment in the first place! In return, I will try to check out your blog!

*Please note that this blog is award and tag-free, I appreciate the thought but I just don't have time to fulfil the requirements*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio