I hope you guys are enjoying the Valentine's Tea Party and that you've had fun reading the interviews we've lined up! Today we have something a little different for you: a giveaway! For a lovely, paperback copy of Easy by Tammara Webber! I'm afraid this is UK only, sorry
Easy is a New York Times Bestseller - a must-read for everyone who loves Slammed by Colleen Hoover and the New Adult genre. Deeply romantic and utterly gripping, this is not to be missed.
Jacqueline seems to have a knack for making the wrong choices. She followed her boyfriend to his choice of university, disregarding her preference. Then he dumped her. She chose a minor she thought she could combine with her music studies, but she's falling behind. And then, leaving a party alone one night, she is attacked. If it wasn't for the timely intervention of a stranger, she would have been raped. Now she must make a choice - give up and give in, or toughen up and fight on. Only the support of the man who is tutoring her and the allure of the guy who saved her from the attack convince her that it's worth fighting on. Will Jacqueline now have to make a choice between them too? And can she make the right decision? It's not easy . . .
[summary taken from Goodreads]
This New Adult book took the blogosphere by a storm last year and I'm sure it will continue to grow a fan base especially now that it's been picked up by a publisher! I'm currently reading it (stupid exams are stopping me from finishing it!) and it's really good so far so I'd urge you to enter the giveaway!
Terms & Conditions:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter below - please don't leave personal details in the comments section (for your own safety)
- The giveaway is UK only
- You must be 13 or older to enter
- Neither the publisher or I are responsible for books damaged/lost in the post
- The only mandatory requirement is that you are a follower via Google Friend Connect (GFC)
- Other entries are optional but completing them could give you a better chance of winning :)
- Giveaway ends on March 15th 2013
- I will email the winner who must reply within 48 hours, otherwise the prize will go to someone else.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy reading and swooning,