|Credits to Amelia at The Authoress for the pretty graphic *strokes computer screen*|
GUYS, it’s my one year blogoversary! *throws confetti and gives out free cupcakes* Wow. I can’t believe I've made it to one year. Okay, so I didn't think I’d give up half way through but I didn't expect to have achieved so much since I started. It may not be a lot compared to other bloggers but I'm OVER THE MOON with what I have achieved. To go from 1 follower to the combined 900+ we have now and to have so many of you commenting on my reviews is just amazing XD In the beginning I didn't think anyone would be interested in what I have to say, so all your wonderful comments have been so supportive and encouraging. Thanks to those who tell me ‘Great review’, but millions of hugs and cupcakes to those who go the extra mile and share with me their own thoughts and which aspects of my reviews they agreed or disagreed with. But there will be more giving out of 'thank you's' in later posts this week!
Now here’s some stats for the blog since it came about one year ago:
Pageviews: 58,681 (<< where did that come from :O ? When I started I was lucky to get 30 views a day!)
GFC Followers: 710 (* hyperventilates* THANK YOU >.<)
Linky Followers: 115
Networked Blogs Followers: 82
Most visited by people from: US and UK
Posts (including Jen’s): 159 (which makes this post #160 - ohmigosh, perfect even number *sighs*)
Comments: 2100 (I LOVE YOU GUYS... you already knew that, right?)
Twitter followers: 362 (so many of you reading my strange ramblings XD)
Facebook likes: 77
To celebrate this milestone and get you all to join in the fun, I’ve organised an INTERNATIONAL giveaway for a book of YOUR choice. Think of it as a little thank you for the support you’ve shown me over the past year: whether you commented on a review, followed the blog, chatted to me on Twitter, liked the Facebook page, added me on Goodreads… YOU GUYS ROCK! And if you’re new to A Reading Daydreamer, let me give you a HUGE WELCOME – I hope you’ll stick by for another year!
Anyway, here’s the rules/ terms and conditions (who actually cares? But things need to be kept official with a capital O):
- Fill in the Rafflecopter below - please don't leave personal details in the comments section (for your own safety)
- The giveaway is INTERNATIONAL as long as The Book Depository ships to your country for free (BD is full of awesomeness and deliver everywhere, but click HERE to check)
- You must be 13 or older to enter (Sorry to all our younger readers)
- The winner(s) must choose a teen/YA book (no baby or adult fiction, we are a YA blog after all!) up to the value of £7 or $11 (USD)
- As TBD is sending out the prize, I am not responsible for books lost or damaged in the post
- The only mandatory requirement is that you are a follower via Google Friend Connect (GFC)
- Other entries are optional but completing them could give you a better chance of winning :)
- Giveaway ends on 1st March
2012 2013 (Sorry! Still haven't got used to the new year!)
- I will email the winner who must reply within 48 hours, otherwise the prize will go to someone else :(
I think I've covered everything so good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!
Before I sign off, I'd like to say another MASSIVE THANKS for all your support this year - I really could not ask for better readers and I can't wait to meet all the newcomers who will discover A Reading Daydreamer this year!
And please do stick by this week: there will be several posts especially written in celebration of my blogoversary AND several more giveaways for you to enter!
P.S. Apologies for the craziness ^.^ Blogoversaries are good for you >.<