Sticky Note - 23.2.18

I no longer blog here but you can now find me at word drift. Hope to see you there!

1 April 2013

Promotional Post: Summer's Desire Excerpt + Giveaway

Summer's Desire
by Olivia Lynde
Genre: New Adult
Publication date: March 20, 2013
A girl who's lost her voice, and a boy who carries a world of anger bottled up inside.A girl haunted by soul-crushing guilt and regret, and a boy who knows he can't afford the weakness of feeling—not if he is to survive.
They meet by chance and are unwillingly fascinated with each other. They become unlikely friends, and in each other, they find redemption.Until they are betrayed.
Can they ever regain their friendship? And if they do, can they trust each other enough to take the biggest risk of all: falling in love?


Excerpt
“I may have survived, but I am broken," I remind him sadly.

"No, Sunny, you're just a bit battered. We both are. Or if we're broken, that's only when we're alone. But now we're together, baby! And together, we're both whole."


Giveaway
Enter to win 1 ebook copy of Summer's Desire! This giveaway is international.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Happy reading!
Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This book sounds great, I haven't heard of this before. The cover is so pretty too.

    I love the excerpt! Thank you for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it's going to be emotionally intense Jen! I love those kind of books, and I'm on a NA roll of late, so this fits in perfectly. I'm already rooting for them as a couple:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, to the point excerpt, love it. I haven't heard of this one before so now I am definitely curious about it. I'm a big fan of NA so I think this could be one that I really like. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this book! It was a really addictive read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this until now, but the cover is so pretty, I want it for that alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really enjoying the NA genre & this sounds wonderful, I loved the little excerpt.

    Thanks for the chance to win a copy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like it might be in the same sort of vein as Pushing the Limits, which I really enjoyed. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Short and sweet excerpt! I hadn't heard of this book before it sounds pretty good and the cover is great! Thanks for sharing, muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm always on the lookout for new New Adult books! Sounds like it should be an emotional read- thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your prettiful thoughts - I LOVE hearing from you and if I could, I'd give you a cupcake for even wanting to comment in the first place! In return, I will try to check out your blog!

*Please note that this blog is award and tag-free, I appreciate the thought but I just don't have time to fulfil the requirements*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio