Sticky Note - 23.2.18

I no longer blog here but you can now find me at word drift. Hope to see you there!

13 July 2012

TGIF #1



I'm delighted to be taking part in my first ever TGIF, a meme hosted by GReads!  I'm looking forward to answering the questions every week :)

Quotes That Make You Swoon: What are some of the most swoon-worthy quotes you've experienced in a book?

I'm currently reading Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry and I can tell you that it is a very swoon-worthy read ;) Pre-order it now.  So to answer the question, I've included quotes from this book only:

'In a lightning-fast move, he placed both of his hands on the brick wall, caging me with his body.'

'His warm breath caressed my neck, melting my frozen skin.'

'Her nails tickled my chest, driving me insane.  Kissing her became my single reason for breathing.

'Her ring finger slid against mine, causing electricity to move through my bloodstream.  She moved it again.  Only this time the movement was slow, deliberate and the most seductive touch in the whole world.'

Don't forget to link me up to your TGIF answers! 

And remember to enter my 270 Follower Giveaway too :)

Happy reading,
Beverley

19 comments:

  1. Such a cute quotes - the last one if my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh-loving these quotes! I have this on my to-read soon pile and after seeing so many good reviews of it, I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome topic. These are some great swoon worthy quotes that you've mentioned Beverley Noah sure knows how to make a girl melt!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Those quotes are swoony indeed. I have Pushing the Limits (an ARC from BEA) and I cannot wait to read it, especially after this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh these are some swoon-worthy quotes. I do want to read this one.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very awesome! I got a copy from NetGalley so very excited to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great qoutes! I can't wait for your review of this - it looks amazing! xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer... these quotes are swoon-worthy times a thousand. Can't wait to start this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh nice! I can never ever remember quotes! I don't usually write them down. I do for Teaser Tuesday, but for those I sometimes pick suspenseful quotes, so those don't really qualify for swoon-worthy!

    I did pick the authors whose books I know made me swoon! I just couldn't tell you which book, which page and who said it! But I know the author and it's pretty much a given for their series I chose from!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    I was a featured blogger!!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes! That book is full of some steamy moments ;) Thanks so much for participating in TGIF. I look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TGIF is right -- I just got off work and I'm SO happy to be able to sleep in again tomorrow! x)

    And oh my sweet goodness... *swoon* Those are all such amazingly steamy, bring-a-blush-to-your-face-and-make-you-wish-that-was-you scenes! x) I've been craving to meet Noah and Echo for the longest time, and from all the mini-quotes you shared, I have a feeling this will be a romance I ship from square one! Why can't we fall into hot romances like that, Bev? :')

    Hehe I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend, Bev! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm super excited to read Pushing the Limits! I'm glad that you're another one raving about it's awesome'ness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these quotes makes me want to read the book again! I loved this a lot and it is FULL of swoon-worthy scenes. I can't wait to hear your final thoughts Beverley. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. FANTASTIC quote choice, Beverly! I just finished this one this week, and I whole-heartedly agree with you. It's a definite pre-order. I spent the entire book just swooning over Noah, and I adored Noah and Echo, and their conflicts and character growth. Looking forward to your review! :)

    Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, love the book and great quote choice.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. SWOOON! <3 Oh my gosh, Beverley - I LOVE your picks! They are definitely swoon-worthy quotes! I'm blushing right now simply by reading these quotes LOL! I need to read this book soon, because everyone seems to love it so much! Can't wait to read your review later, Bev! x)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice quotes! They sound swoony indeed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm going to have to check out Pushing the Limits. I've been hearing so many good reviews! Those are some awesome quotes. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those quotes!
    I love your blog- I found it via Teen Book Blog Directory!
    I'm a new follower!
    Caitlin @The Y.A. Bookworm
    http://theyabookworm.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your prettiful thoughts - I LOVE hearing from you and if I could, I'd give you a cupcake for even wanting to comment in the first place! In return, I will try to check out your blog!

*Please note that this blog is award and tag-free, I appreciate the thought but I just don't have time to fulfil the requirements*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio